Open Call Photography
Please send images with the following specifications:
- JPG format
- 2000 pixels wide or high (long edge)
- No watermarks on the photos
- Filename must include your name
- The maximum file size to upload is 3 MB.
- Important: The aspect ratio of the image must be one of the following:
2:3 3:4 1:1 or 1:3
You can check format and resolution by using this link.
- If the photo is of a person who can be easily recognised, you must provide a model release. Please send the signed model release with your name and the name of the picture in the email header to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be informed about the jury selection.
The selected images are printed on premium photo paper at 300 dpi.
You retain the rights to the photo. We will not use your work for commercial purposes outside of our events.
Everyone who has taken part in exhibitions in our space is welcome to post information about their artwork in this section.
Since the opening, we've been posting the best submissions to our instagram account.
Contact us if you are interested in participation.
Who is in the jury?
Our jury members are listed here **
What is the price for a picture in the gallery and how much do I receive?
We have a fixed price policy and the artist will receive two thirds of that price. Our recommended price will be 150 CHF.
Can I keep the print? Do you send the print after the exhibition?
Yes, but you will have to pick it up or pay for the transport or delivery.
In which quality will the pictures be printed?
We are working with a professional printing service, which offers gallery quality prints.
Can you sell a picture more than once?
Yes. You will receive an update on the number of sales.
Do you have a catalog?
Yes, you can pre-order the catalog here after the selection is finished.** (please read the detailed guidelines)